One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Share | 

READ THIS FIRST - UPDATED FOR +50 LVLS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mavelle
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: READ THIS FIRST - UPDATED FOR +50 LVLS   Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:15 am

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
neutral WELCOME TO ECLIPSE FORUM neutral

Welcome daeva to Eclipse, our Legion in Aion-free-2-play! We started this legion as a group of asmo friends from old legions (Archons, Aesir, Inkwizycja) on Pride, from our old private server, Infinite Aion, and were known in Beta as the legion Nyan Shugos.

We're glad you've registered on our forums but that STILL doesn't make you a member of our legion. You have limited access to the forums. To become a member you must:

1- be lvl 50 or above.
2- have knowledge of the English language - be able to speak it, and understand it. We won't invite people who can't understand the leader's instructions
3- read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4- open an application thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fill out the following [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as detailed as possible in order for us to get an idea of who you are.
5- if you had an IA account, state that information in private server, along with your name/legion in that server. Might make your entry faster if we know that you were a good player.
6 - If a friend inside the legion is recomending you, state who it is, so we can confirm it with that person. And make sure it's a friend and not someone that you've only talked for 5 seconds or saw his name trolling on lfg.
IF YOU SAY YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN THE LEGION BUT SIMPLY REFUSE TO GIVE THEIR NAMES AFTER YOU'VE BEEN ASKED, WE'LL JUST ASSUME THAT YOU'RE LYING TO GET IN FASTER AND REJECT YOU.

The leaders will confirm your information, decide whether you are fit to join us, and reply to you in that topic. If you are accepted we'll grant you access to the rest of the forums and tell you who to contact ingame for the legion invite.
Please bear in mind that there are 3 people taking care of accepting invitations, at the moment. We might not know who you are and we might not be from your former legion, so PLEASE be more specific in answering the questions we ask. Don't assume we know you!!!

I remind again: registering on the forum alone DOES NOT count as an application.

Thank you for the attention. I recommend you to read our FAQ below, to clear any doubts.

FAQ - frequently asked questions

Q: I'm a friend of someone from the beta legion, can't I just skip this application?
A: No you can't. This is mandatory to be able to enter. Read the rules, everyone is
treated equally here.

Q: But I'm lazy to write an application.../Didn't need this before in my former IA legion.../Won't be using forums
A:It's your choice, losing 5 mins of your precious time to write one isn't asking too much. And we'll be using the forum in a weekly/dailly basis for the updates

Q: I was already registered in forums in beta time, why can't I see the forums anymore?
A: If you can't see the forums anymore you either 1) Didn't write an application, 2)Left the legion.

Q: I know there are <50 lvl people in the legion, why can't I enter if I'm not 50+?
A: Those people have entered at the start of the server, they are our members already and are in the process of lvling. We won't be accepting more <50 cases in the legion.

Q: I'm almost a lvl 50, can't I enter? I promise I'll lvl fast.
A: Sorry, but no. We won't be giving a place to someone of low lvl while we could invite a higher lvl. Please get to lvl 50 and then we'll consider your application.

Q: I've wrote an application, how much long do I have to wait?
A: If someone inside of the legion is recomending you, we'll have to check that information with them first. If not, the leaders will have to vote about accepting you or not. A reply about this will be left in your application. We will try to be as swift as possible, but if you happened to write your application while we're in seige or during a boss raid, we might take some time.

Q: What if I don't want to wait?
A: We enjoy respect. We ask people for compreension that there might be other things that will delay us in accepting or not an application. Wanting priority over other legions matters is selfish and if you do it, it will only show us what kind of person you are and rush to your application being declined.

For more questions/doubts, please send a PM to Mavelle, XRay or Belfire

Last edited by Mavelle on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
XRay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Regarding applications   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Dear future applicants,

I am not a mind reader, if I was, I would be making a fortune by ripping off rich gullible hot moms in the sunny state of California by claiming I was a psychic. I can't read minds when u give me answers like this:

Quote :
* Where did you got info about our legion – from friends
* Why you think Eclipse is the right legion for you - I have friends there

"From friends" and similar ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ANSWERS.

Are you ashamed to tell who your friends are? Are you lazy to type their names? if yes maybe I am too lazy to accept your application.

Write the bloody names of the friends who told you about the legion.

Have a nice day.

Mavelle
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST - UPDATED FOR +50 LVLS   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:57 am

Legion requirements updated to lvl 40 to acompany legion's growth overall.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST - UPDATED FOR +50 LVLS   Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:41 am

Legion requirements updated to lvl 45 to acompany legion's growth.

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS FIRST - UPDATED FOR +50 LVLS   

Back to top Go down

READ THIS FIRST - UPDATED FOR +50 LVLS
Page 1 of 1